Why InvestEd Student Loan?
Easy & online free application
Payment starts after graduation
We’ll help you repay through our employment and financial literacy training program
Free career and financial coaching until you finish repayment
Convenient repayment through our nationwide bayad centers
Affordable payments for as low as P25 a day
How it works?
Get a loan in 4 easy steps
Create a free student borrower account, fill out application and submit.
Within 7 business days get notified if you qualify for the student loan.
You will undergo a personal interview with us for final assessment.
Finalize loan details, submit documents, sign loan agreement, and voila get funded!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the InvestEd Student Loan?
- What is the Investee Success Program?
- What are the minimum eligibility requirements to apply?
- How do I apply for the InvestEd Student Loan?
- Can I apply for a student loan for my studies abroad?
- What are the application requirements?
- When do I start repayment
- What does the student loan cover?
- How much can I borrow?
- How long is the application processing time?
- How do I receive my loan funds?
- Are there any fees associated with my loan?
- How much is the interest?
- How much will my month installments be after graduation?
- How do I pay my monthly installments?
- What if I still need to take my board exam or don’t have a job immediately after graduation?
- How do I review information about my Student Loan?